Monday, May 12, 2008

Design Toscano: The Reply




In July of 2007, I posted an item about a website called Design Toscano. They sell lawn sculptures, computer accessories, art, and so many other things that revolve around a Medeival/Gothic theme (although I have seen some religion-themed items). The works are incredibly beautiful, hand crafted, and very reasonably priced.

Recently, Liam from Design Toscano contacted me. For those who missed it, I'm re-posting it here:

Hey Luke,

Thanks for the call-out. We here at Toscano love yer blog. I am a big fan of Toscano too and I even sculpt some of the products. Check it out

http://www.designtoscano.com/product/dragon+and+gargoyle/gargoyle+garden+statues/gaston%2C+the+gothic+climber+sculpture+-+medium+-+ng832115.do

Cheers!
Liam Manchester


Actually, on the Design Toscano site itself, type "Liam Manchester" in the search engine at the top of the page and you'll see all of Liam's work. He sculpted an awesome dragon's skull (top) and I've never seen anything like it. It's made for the garden, but if I had the cash I'd gladly put it in the middle of my living room!

Even if you're not looking to buy anything, you can still take a look at the wonderful stuff at www.designtoscano.com .

No comments: