Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hidden Treasure : Design Toscano


This is one of those sites I stumbled upon by accident. And what a find!
Design Toscano has a wealth of fascinating and unusual items. Usually, I don't endorse, well, anything on my blog. After perusing their site for about one hour, I soon noticed every item was of exceedingly high quality. And the prices are not outrageous considering what's for sale. The "Skull & Cross Notebook" sells for about $12.00 (US). Design Toscano create their own works but also make fantastic replicas. Their sculptors and artists have produced incredible things.
Their catalogue includes items from the Middle Ages, Ancient Egypt, Celtic objects and much more. What I'm showing you here is literally a drop in the bucket compared to their huge online catalogue.
When you've got time take a moment to visit Design Toscano. I guarantee it will be worth your time. http://www.designtoscano.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to check it out! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lukey,

I will too!!!

They are lovely! Thanks for the info.

Kisses,
Moi

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke,

Thanks for the call-out. We here at Toscano love yer blog. I am a big fan of Toscano too and I even sculpt some of the products. Check it out

http://www.designtoscano.com/product/dragon+and+gargoyle/gargoyle+garden+statues/gaston%2C+the+gothic+climber+sculpture+-+medium+-+ng832115.do

Cheers!
Liam Manchester